Our centre was founded by TCM Oncologist, Registered TCM Practitioner and Acupuncturist Richard G.Y. Mao, in October, 2005. One year after, it was formally registered in Ontario government. It was originally known as the cancer department of Kang Shou TCM centre, which was established in 1995.
Our centre treats cancer patients with special features as follows:
- With our special skills of examination and diagnosis, we could detect a cancer/tumour in its early stage and determine its location accurately. Such prophetic and precise detection provides early warning and guidance for further examination and treatment. We also provide a comprehensive TCM therapy to eliminate the variant cells before it grows.
- For the high risk group with family history of cancer, we offer periodic examination and monitoring service, as well as guidance on their diet, nutrition and life style. These services are based on the preventive principle from TCM.
- Use TCM treatment to enhance the effect and eliminate the side effects from chemo and radio therapies.
- According to TCM’s principle of cancer treatment, we emphasize on adjusting patients’ mood and attitude, inspiring their will to survive and enhancing the coordination of the doctors, patients and their families.
- We specialized in saving lives of cancer patients at their late stage, alleviating massive pain and suffering so that they could live the rest of their lives peacefully.
Our centre has clinical experience of treating different kinds of cancer, such as brain tumor, lung cancer, breast cancer, cervix cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, pancreas cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and so on.
Our practitioner has earned remarkable recognition by his profession and dedication. Although most of our patients are in Ontario, some come all the way from West and East Coast, North and South America, as well as Europe.